Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I LUV JWLS..........LEATHER BRACELETS made with LUV

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuffs with Gold Stud Rings: Colours:  Natural Leather, Dark Purple, Dark Natural Brown (Tamba), Black


I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuffs with Gold Stud Rings: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Orange, Citrus Yellow, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise (not in photo)

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuffs with Gold Crown Ring: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Citrus Yellow, Orange, Pistachio, Turquoise (not in photo)

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuffs with Gold Crown Rings: Colours: Dark Purplw, Natural Brown, Dark Natural Brown (Tamba), Black

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuff with Gold Cross & Angels' Wing: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Orange, Citrus Yellow, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise (not in photo), Dark Purple, Natural Brown, Dark Natural Brown, Black

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuff with Gold Peace Sign & Angels' Wing: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Orange, Citrus Yellow, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise (not in photo), Dark Purple, Natural Brown, Dark Natural Brown, Black

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuff with Silver Rings & hanging Heat, Cross & Hamsa: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Orange, Citrus Yellow, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise (not in photo), Dark Purple, Natural Brown, Dark Natural Brown, Black

I LUV Bracelets - Leather Cuff with Silver Rings & hanging Hamsa, Angels' wing & Skull: Colours: Pearl White, Pink, Orange, Citrus Yellow, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise (not in photo), Dark Purple, Natural Brown, Dark Natural Brown, Black

I LUV Bracelets - Leather bracelets with Gold Hanging Charms: Colours: Pink, Orange, Pistachio, Natural Leather, Turquoise, Bronze & Black (not in photo)


Contact "I LUV JWLS" for more details on Custom Made Jwls

No comments:

Post a Comment